We asked Earth’s Best® fans to share how they incorporated Earth’s Best® puree’s into their recipes for their families.
We recieved many great responses and the recipes were imaginative and varied. As we were reviewing the submissions we thought that there were a lot of great recipes being shared, and decided to gather our favorites and post them here.
Be sure to visit our Facebook Page for more great information, products, and all things Earth’s Best®
- Katie K. “Mac n Cheese + Earth's Best carrots + plain greek yogurt instead of the milk and butter.”
- Mary H. “Now that my daughter is older we're trying regular oatmeal, Earth’s Best fruit purees, and mixing in banana, peach and raspberries - yum.”
- Laura W. “Noonan, my daughter, loves when I use the carrot and tomato blend puree in her pasta! I also love to make her breakfast ravioli's filled with any of the fruit blends!”
- Mary Jean M. “We love to use your veggie blend tomato and carrots with soft whole wheat pasta! My son, Connor loves it!”
- Samantha S. “My son is almost 2 and is in the stage where he doesn't want to eat anything but junk food. So I make him like a milkshake with baby food. It is half of a jar of whatever jar I pick, usually a vegetable, from the cabinet, a cup of milk and some chocolate protein. He always eats it/drinks it up! we do this twice a day one cup with his multivitamin one cup without, to boost his nutritional intake. =) ”
- Heather G. “We always use the fruit purees as a pancake/waffle topping. Much less sugar than maple syrup and yummy.”
- Robin J. “Quinoa or brown rice with veggie purees (squash is really good).. started this when my son was about 10 months and wanted more texture to his baby food.”
- Karla A. “I replace half the oil in cakes and quick breads with fruit or veggie purees to give it a boost and get rid of some oil.”
- Marissa O. “I use the banana puree in banana bread, makes it very smooth and moist, at a bake sale I had a woman come back to ask for the recipe because it was the only banana bread that didn't give her heartburn!”