- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Made from whole grains
- Excellent source of iron, an essential mineral for proper infant growth and development*
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, playing a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function
- No added salt, sugar
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- No modified food starch
- Kosher certified
* Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breasted and formula fed infants.
Resources to help you
Ingredients: Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Whole Spelt (Wheat) Flour, Organic Whole Grain Barley Flour, Mixed Tocopherols, Electrolytic Iron.
The most accurate information is always on the label on the actual product. We periodically update our
labels based on new nutritional analysis to verify natural variations from crop to crop and at times formula
revisions. The website does not necessarily get updated at the same time. The values on the website are
intended to be a general guide to consumers. For absolute values, the actual label on the product at
handshould be relied on.